Sunday, June 19, 2005

Redesign/restructuring hell

After reworking all the MaximumAwesome.com pages a couple of weeks ago to make surfing the site easier, I found myself doing it yet again (thanks for nothing Google Ads). I'm happy with the result. I think each article is easier to read now. Breathes better, that sorta thing.

The Awesome Directory has been completely redesigned. It's still black and dark, but it's much, much cleaner. Now it has a distinct look from Maximum Awesome.

I updated all the templates for the section pages and will hopefully not have to worry about design or site map issues for some time to come. Go me.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, July 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks somewhat better.

I just looked at it for the first time in weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home