Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Major Changes to the site

Whew, a lot of "up till 4am" kinda nights have yielded some cool new stuff here. Check the left side bar on Maximum Awesome. You'll see:

  • Mediarama (the belated debut of Audiosity--which was renamed what with our new-found ability to make video files--new content coming soon)

  • Toyville (our new blog-style pop culture, action figure, video game section. We're looking for contributors, so join up slackers.)

  • Search bar (now you can find archived material faster, like "vomiting Grimlock")

  • Build Traffic (I spent a lot of time on this, dude. 3 easy ways to boost traffic to your site. Check it out. All free, by the way. You're welcome.)



A few weeks back, I put up a wishlist of what I wanted to change/add to the site. 3 of 4 accomplished (plus other stuff not even on the list). Not too shabby. Don't mind me as I pat myself on the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home