Tuesday, March 22, 2005

24

Just watched the last two weeks of 24 in a glorious two-hour period. It's the best two consecutive hours I've had all year. How sad is that.

Damn it, Soulpatch, just when you get me on your side... what's with throwing a block Kiefer's way? You're talking to his girlfriend and then get all, "Jack likes field work, he won't change, some people prefer hell, etc." Nice. Nice work, dude. Way to be the wingman.

Thank christ Chloe's back. If they killed off every character on the show and renamed '24' the "Jack and Chloe Hour," I'd still watch every episode AND buy the damn DVD. Jesus, I've half a mind to get a bunch of screen captures and devote a page on Maximum Awesome to Chloe's pouty faces.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger Admin said...

I never have seen the show 24, but I thought I leave you have a nice Easter Weekend Dave! Take Care from Holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home