Monday, January 31, 2005

The Unexamined Life: G.I. Zoo

G.I. Zoo: "Snake Eyes came with a wolf named Timber and…whoa, hold on a sec. Snake Eyes didn’t talk. So how the hell would the wolf have a name?" I explore this and other action-figure-based philosophical questions. Snippet:

"Apart from Sit ‘n’ Spin, no childhood toy had more impact on my life than G.I. Joe (Sit ‘n’ Spin because nothing’s more fun when you’re a kid than being dizzy, and G.I. Joe because it was a rockin toy line, more rockin than…a…band…that, uh, rocks really hard…like, maybe Metallica or Night Ranger…yeah, Sister Christian, oh the time has come, and you know that you’re the only one, to say, okay…dunh dunh dunh dunh Motorin’!!! What’s your price for flight?)."

The lunacy continues here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home